Hi there, Jamie here today, welcome back. I hope you’re ready to get this week started! To help you get your crafty mojo going, I have a bright and cheery “just because” card made with Rubbernecker Stamps to help brighten your day.
Here’s how my card was made-
- Stamp Chickenwire on white card-stock with Smokey Gray VersaFine Ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Blend Distress inks starting at the bottom with Squeezed Lemonade, Scattered Straw, Carved Pumpkin and Candied Apple using either brushes or sponges.
- Use the Nested Rectangle Small Stitch Die Set to cut it out, layer onto black cardstock and glue to a white card. Set aside.
- Stamp Daisy Bouquet #1 on white card-stock with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink on Bristol Smooth Paper.
- Emboss with Clear Embossing Powder.
- Cut out the image and black with the Nested Rectangle Small Stitch Die Set
- Layer the pieces
- Color the image with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens.
- Die cut Smile #2 Die Cut, set aside.
- Pop up on the Chickenwire background with 3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.
- Glue a strip of decorative paper to the bottom of the flowers
- Adhere Smile that was die-cut from the Smile #2 Die Cut.
- Randomly add sequins around the flowers using Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive.
We hope you enjoyed this bright and cheery card today, it really is perfect for any occasion. We would love to see your take on this card, be sure to tag us in any projects.
If you do make anything with these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with us in the Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook!
Be sure to follow us on Instagram, and Pinterest, to connect with us even more and for more ideas for ways to make bright and cheery cards!
These are the Rubbernecker products used to make my card, click on them to go the Rubbernecker Stamps website.