Welcome to some Rubbernecker Stamps inspiration to make some floral encouragement cards!
Lisa here, and today I’m sharing a card made using the beautiful Poppy Bouquet stamp set once again, except this time instead of eye popping red, I used some soft greens.
- I cut a white base 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″. For the second layer I cut a piece of colored cardstock to coordinate with my design paper 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″. Next I cut the design paper using the largest stitched rectangle and layered them all together.
- I used the third and fourth largest frames from the OPC die together by nesting them upside down and adding foam tape to the back and popped it up in the center of my layered base.
- I stamped, colored and cut out the Poppy Bouquet image using Copic Markers YG01, YG03, and YG17. For the flowers I used the Blending Marker to soften the edges of my lightest color since I left a large part of the petals white. I used a foam tape a little thicker than the one I used for the frame to pop the floral over the frame.
- I stamped the sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Black onto white cardstock and trimmed the excess as closely to the sentiment as I could. Once I decided where my sentiment would be popped up, I cut off part of the image, added the sentiment and inserted the cut leaf under the top right corner of the sentiment to extend the image a bit.
- Just a few sequins finished it off.
And that’s it! This gorgeous example of floral encouragement cards could be on its way to one of your sweet friends in no time! Be sure to tag #rubberneckerstamps in any of your projects for a chance to be featured!