- The Splatter Leaves were stamped with Tiger Lily, Leaf Green and Carnation Red Wendy Vecchi Blendable Dye Inks and cut out using the Fall Leaf Die Set.
- The same inks were brushed onto the edges of the leaves and blended inward.
- The Brick Wall Stencil was sponged with Antique Linen and Tea Dye Distress Inks across the center a white panel.
- Leaf Green and Tiger Lily Inks were splattered on the panel.
- Gold glitter washi tape was placed towards the bottom of the stenciled bricks and the panel was die cut using the Nested Rectangle Stitch Die Set.
- The sentiment was stamped on the top of the panel with Carnation Red and Tiger Lily Inks and the two side leaves were glued flat and the center leaf was popped up using 3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.
- The panel was adhered to an orange panel and popped up on a patterned tan card.
If you do make anything with these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with us in the Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook!
Until next time friends!!!