Take a look at our “Bubbles Small and Large” stencil and watch it transform this simple cardstock into a work of art using Lunar Paste. Add in our “Fall Mushroom Acorn Die” and you have a card that’s prepped and ready for a sentiment to be added and mailed off for any occasion!
Ricky is with us today creating this super fun(gi) card that shows off a great way to utilize your stencils. Follow the steps below to recreate this simple card that looks spectacular!
- Place the stencil Bubbles Small and Large on the black cardstock (4.25 x 5.5) and spread the paste until completely covered. place to the side to dry and immediately wash your stencil and pallet knife so that the paste does not harden on your tools.
- Take the MSLI Circles Stitch die and run it through the diecutting machine. Then cut off one of the circles with all even sides on the circles. Save the other two for another project.
- Take different colors of card stock and cut out the mushrooms from Fall Mushroom Acorn Die. I stamped them in multiple colors and mix and matched to build the mushrooms.
- Place thin strips of foam tape behind the square/circle piece and place foam tape behind the mushrooms.
- After the black card stock has dried, cut it to 4 x 4 inches.
- Stack the Circle/Square in the middle of the 4x 4 cardstock and then place the mushrooms in the center.
- Glue the square card to a 4.25 card base.
- I chose not to place a sentiment on this card, but you could totally choose one.
Shop these items with Rubbernecker and create this card. Tag us in your creations on instagram so we can share! www.instagram.com/rubbernecker_stamps