Hi my friends – Jamie here with you today sharing a simple but cheery Just For You card.
I hope you are all doing well and staying healthy. Hopefully, with the extra time that you have on your hands, you’ve been creating pretty things. Rubbernecker Stamps has beautiful new clear stamps that are layering stamps, each set comes with an instruction sheet on how to layer them for easy stamping. They also have a whole new line of Color Fuse Inks that come in gorgeous colors and are perfect for the new stamp sets.
Here’s how my Just For You card was made-
- I stamped the Summer Bloom flower on white cardstock using Fuse Inks #6 and #11. I started stamping with the lightest color first and went darker with each additional stamp.
- This was then die-cut using the Nested Deckle Die Set and layered onto slightly larger black cardstock.
- Die-cut the Picket Fence Die from white cardstock and pop up on the flower using foam squares.
- Dry emboss the Verticle Lines Stencil on a white cardstock panel and glue it to a purple card.
- Die-cut green decorative paper with the Nested Circle Scallop Die Set using the largest scalloped circle and glue to the card.
- Cut a 1″ strip of black and white striped decorative paper and glue towards the bottom of the card.
- Glue a purple panel, the same size as the black panel that mats the flower, to the card and pop up and off set the flower panel using foam squares.
- Stamp the sentiment on white cardstock with black ink, glue to the fence.
- Randomly add dots of green Nuvo drops to the card as shown.
Here are the items I used to make this Just For You card:
This is a simple and fun card that anyone can put together. I hope you followed along with this Just For You card and were inspired to make something for someone special in your life. Be sure to tag your projects with #RubberneckerStamps for a chance to be featured and follow us on Instagram!