Hi everyone, Jamie here to start off your week. The card I’m sharing today is made using the Happy Mother’s Day Clear Stamp Set and the new Color Fuse Inks. All of the colors work beautifully together so I thought I’d try some colors you wouldn’t normally use for a flower and see how it would look and I’m happy with the result!
Here’s how my card was made
- Stamp the rose using Color Fuse Ink Sets #1, #2, #3, and #11 on white cardstock. Inside each of the layering stamp sets is a direction sheet on what part of the flower to stamp first.
- Cut out the flower and set aside.
- Stamp the Cracked Mud Background on tan paper with VersaMark Ink and emboss with white embossing powder and cut out using the Nested Small Stitched Die Set.
- Die-cut decorative green paper using the Nested Circle Scallop w/ Holes Die Set and glue the circle onto this.
- Glue the die-cut piece onto the right side of a white cardstock panel so a portion is overhanging and cut off the overhang portion.
- Pop up the cut out rose on the die-cut circles using foam squares.
- Die-cut a tag from white cardstock using the Nested Tag Stitch Die Set.
- Stamp the sentiment on the tag and glue cut strips of decorative paper diagonally across the bottom of the tag. Glue this to the flower panel.
- Glue the flower panel to a tan card and randomly apply a few yellow enamel dots and you’re done!