Hi there! Annie here with a clean and simple springtime card perfect for letting loved ones know that you’re thinking of them right now. I created this card with just stamping for a change. When there’s a lot going on around me, I actually love the simplicity of just paper, stamps, and ink to take my mind off of things for a while.
LAYERED FLORAL IMAGES
- Stamp each layer of the two different flowers from the It’s Spring Time stamp set onto white cardstock using Sky, Lilac, Orchid, and Azure inks (Color Fuse Set #6 and #7). I love mixing color families on floral images for fun, new looks!
- Stamp a variety of leaves from the It’s Spring Time stamp set onto white cardstock using Clover and Basil inks (Color Fuse Set #10).
- Trim the images out with scissors leaving a small white border to make the images pop against your background.
STAMPED BACKGROUND PANEL
- Trim a piece of kraft cardstock to 4.125″ x 5.375″.
- Place the Wrapped String background stamp face up on your work surface and ink it up with Mocha Ink (Color Fuse Set #3). Lay the kraft cardstock on top and hold it in place with one hand while lightly pressing all over the panel with the other to ensure a nice, even impression.
- Stamp the Blooms Your Way sentiment in the lower right corner using Pecan Ink (Color Fuse Set #3).
- Adhere the stamped background panel to a top-folding A2-sized kraft card base using foam adhesive.
- Arrange the blooms and leaves on the card front, overlapping images and wrapping them around the sentiment for a pretty and natural look.
- Adhere the leaves directly to the card front with liquid glue, the back layer of flowers with foam adhesive, and the bloom on top of the rest of the flowers with two layers of foam adhesive for tons of dimension.
I hope you enjoyed this cheery springtime card project and thanks so much for stopping by today. Be sure to check out Rubbernecker Stamps on Instagram or visit their Facebook Fan Group for tons of inspiration!