Hi everyone, Jamie here today with a card that is good for any time of the year…and let’s be honest, who doesn’t want to hear that “you’re the best”?! I think we all need to make an effort to build people up every day and to let them know how much they mean to us.
Here’s how my card was made-
- Stamp the Daisies on a 4″x5 1/4″ watercolor panel with VersaMark Ink and Emboss with white embossing powder.
- Apply Color Fuse Ink using Set #5 and Set #6, I used a brush but you can also use a sponge or other blending tool.
- Once done wipe the embossed piece with a paper towel to remove any ink on the embossed area. Cut the panel in half diagonally, this will give you two pieces to make two cards.
- Glue the top half of the watercolor panel to a piece of 4″x5 1/4″ cardstock, this is the same size as the watercolor panel you started with.
- Apply a strip of thin black glitter washi tape across the seam of the top and bottom.
- Stamp You’re the Best with black ink on the white cardstock.
- Die-cut Smile from black cardstock and glue to the center of the card, I used Nuvo Deluxe adhesive.
- Randomly glue on a few sequins for a touch of bling and you’re done.
- Pop this up on a black card with foam squares. I popped this up on purpose to give it a bit of interest.
Have a creative day!
Click on product to go to the Rubbernecker Stamps online shop.