Red and green are the go-to Christmas colors and we see them fill our holiday cards with Christmas cheer, but what if we incorporated PINK into our holiday cards this year? Check out this mini slimline card that pull the pinks from our Snowflake Fun Paper Pad, and really makes them POP for a festive flare!
Today, Allison is creating a clean and simple mini slimline card that highlights “pink” as her main color. We love this color combo so much, as it brings a fresh and almost spring-time feel to the Christmas holiday! With just a few items, Allison made this simple card that is sure to impress. Follow along with the steps below to recreate this awesome handmade card.
- Die cut from pink card stock the largest mini slimline with holes
- Die cut the second largest mini slimline deckle die from the snowflake fun paper pad
- Die cut the shadow of the word Christmas from the same color card stock as the mini slimline with holes die cut
- Die cut the word Christmas from white card stock, glue to shadow and attach with dimensional tape to deckle panel
- Heat emboss the sentiment ‘warm winter wishes’ on green card stock and attach to deckle panel with dimensional tape
- Color the ‘birdie’ and attach to top of the letter “I”
Want to shop these items? We have them listed for you below!