Want to make some cards that work for every occasion? Check out todays elegant green and black script card that would dazzle as a “Christmas” card, a “Birthday” card, a “Thank You” card, a “Get Well” card… you get the point. This elegant and easy design is a must-have for you card stash.
Today Ricky brings us a stunning card using the French Script background stamp and Open Greenery Die, and we think its stunning! Such a simple card that really makes a statement. Follow along with Ricky’s steps and photos below and pin this post for future use.
- Using the French Script background stamp it using embossing ink on to some white card stock.
- After that, pour white heat embossing on the card panel and then heat emboss.
- Take the #10 set of the Color Fuse and using from lightest to darker take the ink pad directly tot he paper and swipe across the paper creating an ombre look.
- Set to the side to dry.
- Now take the Open Greenery die and cut it out four times on black card stock.
- Glue all four pieces together to make one solid die cut.
- Take your ombre panel and cut it to be 4 x 5.25.
- Then make a matte out of black paper to go behind it.
- Glue your black matte to your card base, then glue your ombre panel down.
- Glue your die cut down to the center of the card and use some embellishments to give it a touch of fancy and your card is complete.
If you want to make this card, the items are listed below. Also, we have been so blessed to have Ricky as part of our team this year, he has really added so much to our designs and we have loved seeing his creativity bring our products to life. He left a parting message below, give him a follow!
“This is my last card I am making for Rubbernecker Stamps as a design team member! I have appreciated all the love and kindness I have received this year! Be sure to stayed tuned as Rubbernecker merges into Brass and Bliss Paper Co. You can always find me over on Instagram and YouTube and I look forward to seeing all of your creations!”Your boy Ricky 🙂