Here’s how my Shaker birthday card was made-
- Stamp the Brushed Flower #7 on watercolor paper with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Color the Brushed Flower #7 with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens, here are the numbers; green-045, 047, pink- 027, 021.
- Cut out the flower using the Nested Tag Stitch Die and set aside.
- Make a frame for the tag by taping the largest and second to the largest tag die to cut the frame.
- Cut a piece of acetate using the largest tag die and use Tear-ific Tape to attach the frame to the acetate.
- Now apply foam tape on the backside of the frame, sprinkle shaker card bits on top of the flower and place the frame over the flower tag, sealing the shaker bits inside. Set aside.
- Cut a piece of decorative paper using a Nested Deckle Die, glue to a slightly larger white panel, glue to a black card and glue the shaker piece diagonally on this.
- Stamp Happy Birthday along the right side of the card with black ink.
- Fold a piece of green ribbon in half, push a decorative brad through the two pieces and glue to the top of the shaker tag.
How simple and fun, right! Someone is going to be very excited to receive this sweet birthday shaker card. We love that you are following along, be sure to tag us in your creations for a chance to be featured. Have a creative day my friends!